MONCEAU TWEED COAT
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Monceau tweed coat is made from the fabric weaved by Malhia Kent which is one of the most famous fabric makers in France.
The frayed details on the collar make it gorgeous on the neck.
The lining is made of black fleece which is very soft and comfortable.
It is perfect for going for a walk in a beautiful park like parc de Monceau in Paris.
DETAILS & CARE
- Luxury black and white jacquard from Malhia Kent.
- Black piping detail around the treats pocket and the belt.
- Frayed detail around the collar.
- Adjustable belt with velcro.
- The treats pocket is only on the left side.
- Surface:PA40%,PC30%,PL19%,CO11%/ Lining: 100% PL
- Professional dry clean only
- All made by hand in Paris
Every product at GRIG is made to order entirely by hand at our studio in Paris, therefore it could take up from 3 to 14 business days to make.
DELIVERY & RETURN
- All orders are shipped from Paris, France via the French postal service (Colissimo).
- All our products are made to order, Therefore they are unfortunately not eligible for any exchanges or returns and sales are final.
- In case, you find any defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate the issue.